Why Super Fun?
|June 13, 2012||Filled under Trampoline Fun|
As you likely know, there are many MANY varieties of trampolines to choose from. These are some of the questions you need to ask when considering buying a quality trampoline. Do your research, and in the end we think you will always come back to buy a Super Fun!
1. Know About the Safety Pads
- How thick are they?
- What are they filled with?
- What is the warranty?
2. Get the Best Bounce with the Right Springs
- How strong are the springs?
- How many springs are there?
- Do they come with a warranty?
3. A GOOD Trampoline needs a GREAT Frame
- What should the quality, durability and longevity of a trampoline frame be?
- What about thickness and strength of the metal used?
- How about the warranty on the frame?
4. What about the Mat?
- Is the mat stitched in such a way that it will withstand years of bouncing?
- Does it have a separate warranty?
Knowing the answers to these, and many other questions will allow you to make an informed decision on a VERY important piece of equipment that your family will use and enjoy for YEARS to come!
Remember, stay safe and have fun!